Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor (Support Staff with Supervisory Responsibilities (2nd Signatory) - Gazelle Conversion Flight Engineering, Middle Wallop
Location: Stockbridge, Hampshire, GB, SO20 8DY
Compensation: £33,786.19 (£31,145.30 Basic + £2,640.89 Shift Allowance) + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
We have an exciting opportunity based here at AACen Middle Wallop. You'll be trusted to deliver in a high performing team where we have great culture and values.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for a Mechanical Supervisor to demonstrate a thorough engineering knowledge of rotary-wing aircraft/components. You will be suitably trained, experienced, qualified and current to undertake the main tasks. You can display a positive attitude to working independently and within a team.
What will you be doing?
* Undertaking all Gazelle aircraft engineering operations, including forward and component maintenance.
* Undertaking all aircraft maintenance activities appropriate to trade and experience.
* Supervise and self-supervise aircraft and component maintenance tasks appropriate to trade boundary and approval.
* Completion of all aircraft, component and equipment maintenance and documentation in accordance with published procedures and instructions.
The experience you'll bring
* Accredited Aircraft Apprenticeship, Service (or civilian equivalent) trade training - Mechanical to NVQ level 3 or equivalent with extensive relevant trade experience, which demonstrates the practical and theoretical standards required
* Experience of MRP 145 maintenance environment
* Rotary-Wing Aircraft maintenance experience, Gazelle experience preferred
* F700C/GOLDesp experience
You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing date: 24/05/2022