We are looking at bringing on board a talented individual to join us as one of our Account Director, managing our prestigious contracts on a National Scale. Job Description
- £50,000 - £53,000 per annum + Car
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As an Account Director, you will have overall responsibility for a contract of catering services for our prestigious clients looking after multiple remote units across national coverage, with Head Office locations based within inner-London.
Leading an experienced team, including unit and field-based managers, you will be responsible for delivering a high-quality service for our client. This will include full budget control, leadership and management of the team, ensuring compliance with all Compass policies and procedures: profit protection, health and safety, HR and finance.
You will build strong relationships at all levels: client, direct reports, frontline teams, Unions and other Compass colleagues within the region. The Ideal Candidate
About The Company
- Leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Multi site/outlet management
- Track record of delivering great results through remote teams
- Process driven with exceptional attention to detail
- Driving change and transforming catering services across a number of different locations
- Flexibility and commitment to regular travel
- Excellent client communications skills with the ability to present information clearly
- Managing, coaching and developing the teams
- Reviewing the unit and contract performance to identify areas of improvement
- A proven track record of delivering results through engaging managers to deliver exceptional standards of service at their sites
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Compass Group UK and Ireland is part of Compass Group Plc, the world's leading foodservice company. We specialise in providing food, vending and related services on our clients' premises. The company operates across the core sectors of Business & Industry, Defence, Offshore & Remote Site, Healthcare, Education, Sports & Leisure and Vending with an established brand portfolio.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.