Foodbuy is a leading food procurement organisation based in the UK. With over £1bn of managed spend, we bring together the widest range of foodservice and hospitality clients on the planet to buy food, and everything associated with it. We work closely with our clients to deliver expert procurement services saving them both time and money and enabling them to focus on what really matters to their businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Account Manager to direct account management activity for a selected portfolio of Foodbuy external accounts. You will be responsible for developing and delivering the account plan and defining the strategy for retention and growth across their portfolio of clients.
You'll support the new business development team on any Sales opportunities within their assigned channel throughout the sales process.
The Client Account Manager will be responsible for developing robust relationships across our existing client base and will develop the Foodbuy proposition in their channel of expertise.This role is a critical hire to shape the future direction of the Foodbuy external client proposition. What we'll give:
More about the role:
- £Competitive salary per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Develop the portfolio of accounts within to ensure retention and growth
- Accountable for P&L performance of accounts, external client volume, revenue and profit
- Develop and deliver robust account plans to deliver account strategies that grow our client volume and fee revenue through the development and execution of category supply chain solutions across food, non-food, retail
- Manage channel pipeline to ensure continual growth and value-added activity across client base
- Build strong and productive relationships across all clients
- Support any new business presentations, where necessary, in conjunction with Foodbuy Business development team to attract new clients to Foodbuy
- Represent Foodbuy at influential Hospitality and Leisure market and industry events to develop the Foodbuy brand proposition and awareness
This is a role for an exceptional and proven Account Manager that can lead and develop the external client proposition within Foodbuy, a self-starter with energy and enthusiasm to deliver Account objectives:
Who we are:
- Established Account Manager with a minimum of 5 years Account Management experience across multiple Accounts, with a proven track record of success in retention and growth
- Experience of Account Management within the Food Service sector would be preferable
- Procurement experience or experience of delivering sustainable procurement strategies into client accounts preferable
- Commercially astute with Experience of managing P&L's across a portfolio of Accounts
- Experienced in developing Account Plans and building and developing Client relationships
- Experienced in implementing and driving through growth and retention activity
- Evidence of adapting and implementing client value propositions
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.