At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for an Account Manager – East Midlands to oversee all aspects of the cleaning operations within a mixture of 15-20 contracts which include education. You will have direct Line management responsibility for a Site Supervisors and will demonstrate the energy and drive to take the contract forward.
If you share our values why not join our team? Do you have the ability to manage successful client relationships? Do you have people management experience?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As an Account Manager – East Midlands you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining strong client relationships with high levels of satisfaction
- Providing and maintaining the quality of service delivery
- Managing, recruiting and coaching local service teams
- Carrying out ad-hoc and regular activities such as projects, reports and audits, as required.
- Hold regular contract and specification review meetings with customers.
- Be responsible for ensuring Health & Safety procedures and legislation is adhered to
- Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
As an Account Manager- East Midlands you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Previous management experience.
- Experienced in providing exceptional customer service and building and maintaining relationships.
- Management experience gained within the cleaning industry, ideally education contracts
- Experience of working within a client facing environment.
- Outstanding leadership and motivational skills, with the ability to forward plan and work under pressure.
- Working knowledge of Health and Safety systems, ideally in the cleaning industry.
- Strong commercial awareness, financial management, and IT literacy
- Passionate, flexible, trustworthy and innovative.
Our commitment to Equality. Diversity and Inclusion, we are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and seek to attract, develop and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. We’re committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly, and with respect and dignity throughout the recruitment process.