Whether it's saving, spending or borrowing, we want to help our personal and business customers navigate through their individual journey. We'll look for ways to tailor our products and services to recognise that different customers need different things from us. And we'll focus on helping our customers, and being ready to provide support with expertise when they need it, putting things right when they go wrong.
Our Chief Customer Office brings together Brands and Marketing, Insights and reporting, personalised consumer propositions and the E2E Customer Experience.
Within this team, we're developing a brand new in-house creative agency, built from the ground up to be nimbler and more effective. By being closer to our 30 million customers and understanding our leading brands (Lloyds Bank, Halifax, Bank of Scotland and Scottish Widows) we'll be able to build more responsive, useful and human communication experiences for our customers.
- Leading the interface between the internal campaign teams and the internal studios on the briefing process, building strong relationships across both sides to ensure requirements are captured and communicated accurately effectively.
- Working with 'traffic' managers to ensure projects are scheduled and meet the SLAs in terms of quality, budget and time.
- Working closely with 'Quality Controllers' to ensure assets are of highest quality and accuracy
- Ensure all reporting is captured using our systems.
- Keep update with brand changes and maintain integrity and consistency of our brand guidelines
- Supporting our Operations team to optimise our efficiency, helping us evolve our ways of working.
Skills /experience required
- Highly skilled in establishing excellent collaborative working relationships with key internal colleagues and studio to deliver effective creative outputs i.e. ensuring clear propositions; briefs and evaluating and presenting creative work
- Highly experienced in project management, leading efficient management of a creative projects to deliver a high volume of creative jobs to meet client needs. This will include understanding and translating client/creative briefings and working with internal and external colleagues collaboratively in pressurised environment.
- Leadership to inspire a team of creative specialists to seamlessly deliver best in class creative solutions.
- Comprehensive knowledge and skills to work independently on costing and budgeting creative resources and assets.
Sound like your kind of place?
In return, you'll enjoy our dedication to your ongoing personal and professional development. Here, you'll grow as a person and develop your career. As a valued member of our team, we'll support to grow and advance you through excellent training and progression opportunities. Our customers' experience and success starts with yours.
So if you'd like to be part of an inclusive, values-based culture focused on making a difference, we'd love to hear from you. Whatever your aspiration, you can also expect excellent benefits, including performance-related bonus, private health cover, share schemes and a generous pension contribution, along with the option to choose an additional cash lump sum or pick from a wide range of industry leading benefits.
Together we make it possible - join us and you'll be part of an organisation that values your contribution and empowers you to make a difference.