London and the South East
At Churchill, we put our people first so that they can deliver outstanding service to our clients. We recognise that our client’s environment reflects their brand and provides a better workplace for their people. We never compromise on quality and are unrivalled in our attention to detail.
We are searching for an Account Manager to support our Transport division, ensuring all contract cleaning standards required by the clients are achieved. Adhering to all specifications and service level agreements entered into with the customer and managing employees effectively to ensure this is achieved. As Account Manager, you will support the Operations Manager and Senior Account Manager with ad-hoc projects and regular activity to achieve a high performing region.
This is an exciting period of development and growth. If you share our values why not join our team? Do you have previous experience within a similar role, able to evidence high performing contracts and strong client relationship’s. Are you ready to really make an impact?
This is an opportunity for you to be part of a business, built on strong foundations, named in The Sunday Times, Grant Thornton Top Track 250, Britain’s private mid-market growth companies. We are driven to Always Do Right and we are looking for people who share our values. Our independence gives us the freedom to do what we believe in. We believe it’s our responsibility to do right by our clients, our society and our planet.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for:
- The operational management and delivery of cleaning services of trains within strict SLA targets
- Maintaining strong client relationship and high levels of satisfaction
- Looking for opportunities for continuous improvement, cost savings and account growth.
- To carry out ad-hoc and regular activity such as projects, reports, audits as required by and to support the Key Account Manager.
As an Account Manager you will have the following expertise and attributes:
- Experience of operating in a soft services contract operations business.
- Resilient – some long days due to travel requirements across the network/business area contracts
- Good prioritisation of work, time management and organisational planning techniques
- Proactive performance management of team managers delivery services. Appraisal skills, demonstrates ability to train direct reports and operational staff levels.
- Health and safety qualification eg IOSH or similar.
- Experience of working within a client facing environment.
- Experience in all areas of Human Resource management
We look to employ a culturally inclusive workforce, rich in diversity reflecting the communities we live and work in. We provide high standards and reliability throughout our motivated, well trained, effectively managed working teams and provide a personal service that exceeds our clients’ expectations