- Job Reference: 2100BB9
- Date Posted: 30 September 2021
- Employer: DHL Express
- Website: https://www.dhl.co.uk/en/express.html
- Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Remote Working: Temporarily remote due to COVID-19
- Salary: £1.00
- Bonus/Benefits: Market Leading Salary package
- Sector: Transport & Logistics
- Job Type: Full Time
Account ManagerAccount ManagerDESCRIPTION/RESPONSIBILITIES:
Here at DHL Express UK, we are an employer of choice, a recognised Top Employer and specialists in providing Excellence, Simply Delivered. You could join our team of over 4000 employees dedicating themselves in Connecting People and Changing Lives through express delivery of parcels and international shipments from some of the best loved and most widely recognised brands across the globe.
DHL Express UK is part of the Deutsche Post DHL Group - the world’s most international company. We operate in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide, enabling us to provide exceptional national and international career development opportunities. Within DHL Express’s pursuit to be The Logistics Company of the World we engage in a number of initiatives such as – Go Teach, Go Green and Go Help.
Certified International Specialists
From Operations to Sales, Customer Services and Corporate Functions our mission remains the same, to provide Excellence. Simply Delivered to achieve this our Certified International Specialist programme builds a common culture and provides the specialised knowledge our employees need to do their job competently and confidently.
Our values and culture are DHL Express UK are an extremely important aspect of our business. We embody our culture in three core phrases;
• Being Results Orientated (Head)
• Providing purposes (Heart)
• Being positive about challenge, uncertainty and change (Guts)
In addition to ‘Head, Heart and Guts’. We promote an open and honest feedback culture based on Results & Respect, whereby our employees respect one another, embrace diversity and inclusion and drive employee engagement, every day and everywhere whilst never compromising, integrity and compliance.
Do you want to be part of a company that connects millions of people worldwide? Do you have the drive to make a difference? Click Apply Now!
Tasks and Responsibilities
Overall Role Purpose paragraph
Safety and Security
• Adhere to country laws/regulations and company procedures/ standards in regard to Safety and Security
• Adhere to customs / import / export procedures as applicable
• Ensure any potential security breaches or concerns are brought to the attention of supervisor/manager without delay
• There may be a requirement to undertake a Counter Terrorism Check (CTC) in relation to certain duties and procedures.
Our Promise to You - Benefits
• Competitive salary
• Eligibility to participate in performance related bonus schemes
• Generous holiday entitlement increasing with years completed service
• Company pension scheme with excellent contribution rates
• Life Assurance
• Enhanced maternity pay
• Generous company sick pay
• A competitive package of voluntary benefits including retail, entertainment, gym membership discounts, cash dental plans and more
• Discounted Health Assessments
• Access to professional employee assistance, wellbeing programme and qualified mental health first aiders
• Excellent training and development opportunities with a strong focus on internal promotion
Your Profile - Skillsets and Attributes
• Apply now and upload your CV online.
• If your CV has been shortlisted one of our Recruitment & Talent Advisor’s will contact you within 5-10 days to discuss further details.
• Please note: Due to the nature of our business we are regulated by the CAA (Civil Aviation Authority), therefore it is compulsory for all applicants once offered employment to provide a full 5 year employment history. Additional to this we are required to carry out a Criminal Record check.