Accounts/Invoice Clerk (Grade B) 1881487
- Job Reference: 1881487
- Date Posted: 11 January 2022
- Employer: Greater Manchester Police
- Location: Manchester
- Salary: £18,501 to £19,032
- Sector: Law enforcement & Security, Law
- Job Type: Full Time
The Business Support Services Section has a dedicated administration team known as the 'admin hub'. The team is based at Openshaw Complex, on the first floor of the Phase II building. Areas we cover include
• Ordering stationery, IT, consumables, uniform, etc
• Tranman invoice processing, ordering tyres and fuel
• Booking and enquires for travel, accommodation and vehicle hire
• Processing of mileage and expenses
• Vetting for Facilities Contractors
• Fleet Administration & monthly tax renewals
• NIPs Parking/Speeding fines
• Fuel cards and keys
• Raising fault reports of building problems to the Facilities Helpdesk
• Processing of Concept invoices relating to Facilities Helpdesk
• I.T. orders generated from SOS calls
• Raising of sales invoices for various sections, including Catering
This is varied role in a busy administrative hub and the successful candidate will deal with the ordering of IT equipment and software, raising purchase orders, processing invoices, travel requests, vehicle hires and Fleet administration as required.
The Successful Candidate should have experience in processing invoices for payment, raising purchase orders, updating computer records accordingly, along with maintaining an effective filing system, and dealing with telephone queries.
They should have excellent keyboard skills, having a good understanding of the use of computer applications within an office environment e.g. Word Processing and Spread sheet databases.
It would be desirable to have previous knowledge of Oracle systems but full training and support will be given once in post.