Co-ordinate the data management and operational delivery of accreditation for The Championships on behalf of Food & Drink at Wimbledon. Act as the lead point of contact and manage all accreditation processes for The Championships including data collection, printing, distribution and issue resolution. Support the Labour Operations & Systems Manager to complete, reconcile and analyse both weekly and Championships payrolls. Job Description
- Salary £25,000 plus additional benefits
- Personalised 'perks at work' employee benefit scheme that help you save time and money. Access exclusive employee discounts and rewards at over 30,000 brands.
- Competitive pension scheme
- Meals on duty provided
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Effectively collect and manage data for accreditation ensuring procedural adherence, quality control, management and timely delivery in accordance with the correct processes and procedures.
- Assist in the planning and implementation of the Accreditation process for both the Qualifying Competition and The Championships ensuring all those involved have the correct access to zones and venues.
- Act as a key liaison with stakeholders (staff, agencies, self-employed workers, contractors, suppliers and client departments) to ensure that appropriate accreditation is issued to approved persons.
- Communicate accreditation policies, procedures and timelines to internal and external stakeholders, ensuring accreditation governance is adhered to.
- Act as the lead point of contact for accreditation data collection and operations, ensuring passes are produced and issued within agreed timescales, and any matters arising on are effectively managed and resolved.
- Responsible for the end to end process of six small variable payrolls each week (including data inputting, reconciliation and reporting). Ensure weekly payrolls are fully inclusive of all variable labour including agency and self-employed vendors.
- Manage the processing of all labour invoices and Purchase Order Logs.
- Manage shared inboxes, resolve pay queries, allocating actions and monitoring progress.
- Support the Labour Operations & Systems Manager with the reconciliation, tracking and reporting of all labour costs for The Championships.
The Ideal Candidate
- Ensure all activity is within strict adherence to relevant employment law.
- To support the year-round and Championships People Operations teams when required for ad hoc duties such as staff check ins, phone and administrative cover.
- To perform any other duties as may be required by the Labour Operations & Systems Manager.
- To attend and actively contribute to meetings, ensuring that all relevant information is cascaded as appropriate across the business.
- Ensure all activities are aligned with the Levy HR core signature framework.
- Be flexible with duties that may change from time to time to meet the company's operational requirements.
- Excellent organisation, planning and communication skills, with an ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Knowledge of accreditation/payroll systems and requirements
- Experience in data management
- Can build strong working relationships quickly with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Strong and consistent attention to detail
- Discreet and can process sensitive information in the strictest of confidence
- Able to lead and motivate teams in high-pressured environments
- Takes a positive and flexible approach to work
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
About The Company
- Previous experience of coordinating accreditation at a major event
Levy UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& Ireland. A hospitality market leader, Levy UK provides individual character to each of its clients including Twickenham Experience, Tom's Kitchen at Somerset House and The O2, through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.