....This role is Home/Field based.....
Here at O2, we're about technology that creates new and exciting experiences. It's why there are over 25 million people who choose to live life on O2.
Being part of Telefonica, one of the world's most innovative digital companies, we're able to open up all sorts of possibilities - not just for customers, but for the people who work for us, too.
Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. Flexible working. These are just some of the reasons we attract great talent.
Our inclusive approach to recruitment helps us be a true reflection of our customers and their communities. That's why everybody's welcome at O2 - it's time to get everyone in the room.What do the team do?
Our vision is to become the total communications partner of choice for businesses in the UK. Where customers trust us to help them to evolve and transform in a world in which we become ever more 'digital by default' and where mobility is the key to providing ubiquitous connectedness, to ensure our customers can maintain their competitive advantage and deliver to their shareholders, employees and customers.
In Enterprise sales, we focus on key vertical markets sectors (which we organise into 'practices') and deliver ICT and digital solutions that support our customers on their transformation journey, helping them be more efficient and reducing their costs thus underpinning their future success.
Acquisition roles play a pivotal role in the practice model, they are responsible for winning and on boarding Enterprise customers typically who require between 500 and 2000 mobiles. How will you fit into this?
The purpose of this role is to be a key member of the enterprise acquisition sales within the private sector. You will be expected to win new logos to O2 with a mobile first strategy, capitalising on our rich heritage and using this to open the doors to other digital services. You'll be expected to deliver on this through maximising opportunities in Tier1 Enterprises headquartered in the UK or working with our MNC team on the UK element of multi territory opportunities. You'll need to build key relationships with C Suite contacts both internally and externally being credible and building confidence with prospects.Some of the more specific responsibilities:
- Delivery of all personal KPI's and targets, specifically focussed on new connections, contract value and profit, identifying and winning new revenue streams across mobile & ICT digital products
- Meeting the 'sales excellence standards' for Acquisition Manager's
- Having a full understanding of Telefonica O2 O2's products and services across both mobile and ICT Digital services, creating tailored value propositions for your prospects
- Relationship management - engaging across all levels within prospective customers businesses, to CxO level
- Excellent market knowledge delivering 'Fresh thinking and new possibilities' for our customers.
- Ensure individual responsibility for understanding the TEF group structure, products and services, market/ competition, sales methodology (CCV) and our existing and new customer business/ market
- Ensure all customers fully understand the full range of Telefonica O2's products and propositions and how they can help them to transform their business.
- Excellent internal and external network (leveraging executive level engagement to ensure Telefonica O2 has the appropriate market relationships across partners, customers and industry leaders).
- Ultimate responsibility for pursuit contact strategy. This will include managing a multi-level/ functional contact base and ensuring these are up to date on our chosen CRM platform
- Strong engagement with senior management and internal stakeholders
- Clear pursuit plans to maximise sale opportunity
- Meeting and maintaining the 'excellence standards'
- Lead your virtual team and collaborate with all internal teams where required
- Create a sales culture by encouraging focus on performance
- Create a mature coaching culture using O2's academy structure to ensure best practice is adopted across the virtual team
- Take personal ownership for your development, market knowledge, network and delivery
- Proactively manage your Academy coaching plan to move towards role footprint
What we need from you:Approach:
- Ensure delivery against all business, customer and team KPI's (including all excellence standards)
- You will be a leader with the right attitude and behaviours that will inspire your virtual team to win
- You will need to carry gravitas externally and internally demonstrating a good understanding of the challenges in Enterprise and be able to articulate the why O2 story
- You will be required to demonstrate an entrepreneurial spirit so that you win in the market place
- You will be expected to make good balanced judgements in complex environments and at times make difficult decisions to ensure continued growth
- We are highly ethical in all that we do and we expect the same of all of our employees
- The successful candidate must have an open attitude and inherent drive to learn constantly
- Best in Class insight in various well known private enterprise sectors
- Knowledge of WAN, LAN, PBX, UC, SIP, Mobile, Contact Centre, Fixed Telephony, Conferencing, Security Solutions, Managed Services, and Hosted ICT solutions preferable but not all are mandatory
- Knowledge of typical internal corporate business processes and how to ensure the swift delivery of projects would be advantageous
- Exceptional focus on and dexterity in financial and 'numbers' management
- Be able to lead acquisition campaigns to consistently deliver in a competitive market place
- Be a strong coach to help grow the capability of your virtual teams
- Outstanding inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent financial skills and experienced negotiator
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Ability to influence internal colleagues and articulate complex solutions in layman terms
Additional Information:Grade: PSG4We'll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
- Track record of delivery in New Business Sales in the B2B segment preferable in the ICT Telecoms industry
- Proven strategic and creative thinker with the ability to execute effectively
- Proven experience of meeting sales targets and delivering against business critical KPIs
- Experience of picking and managing virtual teams to create new solutions and constantly push boundaries
We're looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we're open to considering part-time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we'll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.