This is not a Wiltshire Council vacancy therefore please contact Horningsham Primary School for further information.
Required as soon as possible
We are a small, friendly village school on the Longleat Estate and wish to appoint an Administrative Assistant (as Maternity Cover) to join our dedicated and happy school team. You will be the first point of contact for visitors and parents to the school and should be committed to our inclusive and welcoming ethos. The role will be to support the Admin Officer with general office duties, reception work, inputting data (including using SIMS) and dealing with parents, deliveries and bookings.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be proficient in ICT, particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Be enthusiastic, well organised, efficient and flexible.
- Be happy to work in a busy environment and juggle conflicting demands.
- Be approachable and have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Work well in a team and be reliable and accountable.
We can offer:
- A commitment to personal and professional development/ training opportunities
- An attractive and supportive environment
- An enthusiastic and friendly team (staff and pupils)
- Opportunities to become more involved in the school community
Hours of work: 15 ½ hours per week (mornings)
Contract type: Maternity Leave Part Time
Closing date (and time): 5pm Wednesday 22nd September
Interview date: tbc
Commencement date: as soon as possible