This is not a Wiltshire Council vacancy therefore please contact the school direct for further information.
The Governors of Marlborough St Mary’s are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, positive person with relevant administrative experience to join the experienced office team at Marlborough St Mary’s. This is a temporary appointment for approximately six months to cover staff absence.
As first point of contact for visitors, the ideal candidate should have good customer service skills and thrive in a busy working environment, working calmly under pressure to meet deadlines. We are seeking an individual who is efficient, flexible, friendly, and passionate about providing an excellent support service to parents, children, staff and visitors.
The role will include working on the reception desk and answering the telephone so excellent communication skills are essential.
Graded Good by Ofsted in June 2019, Marlborough St Mary’s is a new school that moved into a brand new building in September 2017. This post provides an exciting opportunity for someone to gain experience of office working in a school environment.
We are looking for someone who:
- is patient, calm and tactful
- has proven organisational skills and the ability to work independently using their own initiative
- has the ability to undertake a variety of tasks relating to administrative support
- is an excellent team player
- is adaptable and highly motivated
- has experience in dealing with parents/customers
We can offer you:
- a friendly, welcoming staff and Governor team
- a happy and caring ethos
- support with your professional development
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8.30 – 3.15 with a 1 hour lunch break, term time only
Contract type: Temporary
Closing date (and time): 12.00 noon Monday 27th September 2021
Interview date: Thursday 30th September 2021
Commencement date: ASAP