We are looking to recruit an Administrator to support the Kent and Medway All Age eating Disorder Service.
To have worked as an Administrator within a demanding environment, with excellent secretarial/ administrative skills including report writing, minutes taking, audio typing and record keeping. Experience of face to face contact with service users would be preferable.
Ability to use IT systems and databases and be able to demonstrate an understanding of quality control processes within the area of work.
The main responsibilities of the post:
- To be present in main reception area; to meet and greet service users and their family/carer's. To offer assistance with any enquiries.
- To carry out daily administrative duties-including answering the telephone and signposting as appropriate, typing of letters, arranging appointments, developing and maintaining databases to support the clinical team in offering a high-quality service.
- Assisting with prescriptions; utilising the new online system to support medical staff.
- To offer support to the Medical Secretary in her absence.
- To maintain the reception area to ensure that it is inviting and promotes the vision of the trust.