Administrator & Debrief Clerk | Eddison Point, United Kingdom | GB11569
We have an exciting and unique opportunity to join our innovative and award winning Drinks Logistics Team based in Runcorn TP , working on a 5 day operation Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00pm) a degree of flexibility is required to cover holidays
Kuehne + Nagel drinks logistics services on behalf of the customer Heineken, CCEP, ensuring the safe delivery of drinks minerals & Spirits 2,500 The successful candidate will provide a first class professional service delivery service whilst ensuring that customer satisfaction is the highest of priorities. In addition to providing administrative support to the Transport operation, assisting in meeting the work schedule in line with current company policies and procedures and maintaining systems as required by policies and legislation.
- To work alongside and support where required the duty FLM covering all aspects of driver supervision.
- To fully brief and de-brief drivers, regarding delivery performance.
- Maximise the uptime and manage transport related technology including electronic POD, vehicle and telematics technology
- Liaise with warehouse operations to ensure a smooth flow of information and paperwork to meet the delivery schedule.
- To answer and respond to incoming and outgoing telephone calls as appropriate, in a professional manner.
- To undertake clerical duties for the Department, support with maintaining the despatch reporting
- To work within operational procedures, adhering to Health & Safety requirements at all times.
- In addition to these duties, you may be required to undertake other duties in line with the needs of the business, where appropriate training provided..
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- Good maths and English skills, IT literate
- Knowledge of the transport legislation and European Working Time Directive preferred
- Strong knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Experience in transport environment preferred
- Excellent communication skills and Customer Service skills
- Team Worker
- Organised and excellent attention to detail
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. We offer a competitive with the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne+Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme, which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team