Job Title: Administrator (Estates Maintenance) 52 weeks FTC
Location: Faslane, Helensburgh,
Compensation: £22,302+ benefits
Role Type: Fixed term contract
Role ID: 44588
This is your opportunity to join Babcock as an Administrator (Estates Maintenance) for a 52 week fixed term contract
You will provide administrative support to the Estate Management Department
This role is based at Faslane, Helensburgh.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an Administrator will excellent organisation skills and is experienced in using MS Office
What will you be doing?
Your key responsibilities will include:
* General administrative duties, includes report writing, minute taking, filing, visitor notifications, ordering supplies (including contractor assistance)
* Use of Business applications and reporting processes.
* Ensure all department information boards are up to date on a daily/weekly basis as required
* Maintain the department's information for both mandatory and role requirement training
The experience you'll bring
* Knowledge and experience using MS Office packages
* Knowledge of Business Applications, e.g. CONCUR, IFS Portal, FCM, Labour Booking Portal
* You should hold or have the ability to obtain SC Clearance.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Share Ownership Scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
HM Naval Base Clyde is located 6 miles north of Helensburgh in the West of Scotland. We are well placed for commuter links to Glasgow and the wider region, but it is recommended for employees to travel by car due to the location.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 1st July 2022