We have a new 12 month fixed-term contract vacancy for an Administrator to work within our Concrete Products Division based at our offices in Croft.
Working on a part time basis (30 hours per week – 8am-2pm Monday to Friday) you will be required to dispatch products and process associated electronic & hard copy documentation; update tracking and reporting sheets; conduct general administration duties & support.
What’s on offer?
- Competitive Salary and other benefits - all recognising the contribution you bring.
- Opportunities for Hybrid working, sometimes working from home, our offices and where you are most effective.
- Be valued and supported, working as part of a highly respected Masterblock team in a business that has a huge focus on Health & Safety.
- Opportunities for career progression both at home and abroad (via our parent company Holcim).
- An inclusive and safety focused culture with people at the heart of the business.
What will you bring?
- Experience of working in an office environment.
- Confident when working and dealing with people.
- Self-motivated, with initiative and proactive approach.
- Highly organised with demonstrable planning and delivery capabilities.
Why join Aggregate Industries?
While you help us become a leader in innovative and sustainable construction solutions, we promise to help you grow in a dynamic working environment that offers attractive working conditions and encourages personal and professional development.
We are committed to building a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or age.
Find out how we are building progress on our Careers Website - https://www.aggregate.com/careers