As an Afternoon Janitor, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
- Clean/disinfect touch points e.g. door handles, push plates , barristers
- Clean/disinfect desks, work areas and horizontal surfaces to hand height
- Clean/disinfect toilets, urinals, sinks, showers and toilet partitions
- Clean/disinfect of mirrors and internal glasswork (door vision panels)
- Replenishing all supplies
- Clean/disinfect all kitchen surfaces as per contract
- Removal of refuse, replace waste bin liners, remove refuse to designated area - damp wipe exterior surfaces of waste bins
- Spot clean doors
- Report all faults/defects on machinery and equipment to supervisor
- Signing in and out when entering or leaving the workplace
- Signing for keys as required
- Correct use of chemicals, materials and equipment
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment and replacement
- Check equipment for safety before use
- Encourage good customer relations
- Promptly deal with any complaints/requests and pass directly to supervisor
- Adhere to site work schedules
- Comply with performance measurement criteria
Who you are:
- £8.72 per hour, 17.5 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
It doesn't matter if you've never worked as a Janitor before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.