Join us as an Analytics Lead
- Hone your analytical skills and take on a new challenge with great learning and development potential
- We’ll look to you to provide an expert analytical service so that we can better understand our customers, processes, channels, products and overall business
- You'll be joining a forward thinking and collaborative team environment, where you can expect great visibility for you and your work as you work with a range of stakeholders
What you'll do
You’ll be leading a team of analysts to design, prioritise and deliver the provision of an analytical service to increase understanding of the bank’s business including its customers, processes, channels and products.
Along with this, you’ll be:
- Applying appropriate statistical techniques and concepts to develop data led solutions to business problems
- Providing analytical subject matter expert support to bank-wide projects, bringing analytical expertise to cross functional working groups
- Supporting the wider analytics community to continuously improve and develop capabilities, while ensuring up to date with industry best practice
- Working closely with wider areas of analytics to help progress projects and initiatives, translate business questions into clear analytical plans and drive innovative data use in the bank
- Responsible for the development, wellbeing and coaching of the team
The skills you'll need
You’ll need a proven track record of delivering a complex analytical service, along with experience of articulating and translating business questions using statistical techniques and translating analytical outputs into meaningful business actions and insights.
You’ll also be educated to a degree level in a numerate discipline or you’ll have equivalent practical experience in an analysis or business related field.
Experience in Commercial Banking or working in a strategy team will be a significant advantage.
Additionally, you’ll need:
- Experience of analytical or database querying software, data visualisation software, big data environments or using cloud environments for analysis
- A proven track record of building and maintaining collaborative partnerships with key business stakeholders to maximise value and benefits for the business
- The ability to identify wider business impact or opportunities across key outputs and processes
- Experience of leading and developing a team, with strong evidence of delivering through others