Join us as an Anti-Money Laundering Operations Specialist
- Working with a supportive and collaborative team, you’ll be helping us with anti-money laundering (AML) activities
- You’ll be investigating queries, supporting business processes and procedures, and understanding the needs of our customers and the business
- As well as building relationship with stakeholders, this role offers great career development opportunities with relevant training programmes
What you'll do
Joining a specialist AML team, you’ll be working together to deliver the most successful outcomes for the business and our customers. You’ll respond to customer queries and process, authorise and investigate transactions, while accurately collecting all the information needed to do this on time and to a high standard.
As you continue to develop in your role, you’ll support with process training and knowledge sharing across your team, working together towards success.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Accurately investigating your queries, raising with relevant parties, and escalating where needed
- Making sure processing is performed accurately and within an agreed turn-around time
- Monitoring and participating in initiatives that help improve our customer service, processes and procedures
- Reviewing processing errors and customer complaints to help identify trends and training needs
- Monitoring quality and making sure that quality is on respective level
- Acting as an escalation and advisory point for compliance related issues
- Identifying AML or sanctions policy standards related risks, proposing a mitigating action plan and coordinating or closing actions
The skills you'll need
You’ll already have knowledge and experience of working with AML processes and procedures, alongside an awareness of up to date trends, policies and regulations. You’ll also be able to work accurately, to deadlines and with high levels of attention to detail.
It would be ideal if you hold an ICA, ACAMS or equivalent professional certification.
We’ll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- An understanding of the financial services industry and our customers
- Knowledge of our products, processes and banking systems
- Good written and spoken communication skills