You will join a thriving organisation, as part of a team of functional consultants, working with the client to refine their requirements and design an appropriate solution. You will then take this design through the build phase, supporting developers and testers, and then implement it into the live system.
What you’ll do:
• You will attend relevant training, certifications, and Academies on the topic of Tax Revenue Management.
• You will work as part of the SAP Packaged Based Solutions Practice within a team to support the delivery of end-to-end solutions for new and existing projects (impacts, blueprints, functional specifications, build, etc.)
• You may work in our Live Services Area, where you will see first-hand the wide impact our projects have on the national infrastructure
• You will participate in client workshops with more experienced consultants to understand requirements and articulate the baselined solution
• You will contribute towards writing business documentation, such as blueprints and functional specification documents
• You will learn to configure the SAP solution to meet the client requirements
• You will support developers during the build phase and completing initial testing of the solution
• You will support testers to ensure that they understand the solution and it is tested appropriately
• You and the team will ensure that the solution is successfully delivered to the live system and an appropriate handover to live services is completed