PH Jones are part of British Gas with 50 years' experience providing Gas Central Heating Service, Repair & Installations. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent levels of service to our customers whilst creating a positive working environment for you in which to do so.
Location: Essex Braintree Greenfield community housing - You will be field based but may be asked on occasions to assist on adjoining contracts
Salary: As an apprentice you will start on the national apprentice pay rate of £3.90 an hour for the first year. After that you will be on the national minimum wage which is dependent on your age.
Hours - Full Time, Permeant
We are looking for an enthusiastic Apprentice Gas Engineer. Once your apprenticeship has been completed, you will be qualified to work on domestic gas appliances. The ideal candidate will be a good team player, reliable and committed to work and study hard. The type of apprenticeship will depend on the successful applicants work experience but must be prepared to travel one day a week to the appointed assessment centre to complete the require training.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 4 GCSE's grade A-C
- You must hold a full UK driving licence with no more than 9 points.
- Once qualified you will be rewarded with a competitive salary with additional earning potential
- A host of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle are also available. These include pension, share schemes, paid holiday and company discounts
- Your van (where applicable) uniform and some tools will be provided plus we will continue to enhance your technical skills by offering additional training to enable you to deliver the service required and progress within the business
We believe in being extraordinary together. Our engineers keep things simple for our customers, take pride in what they do and continually strive to improve their performance.
It's important that we do the right thing and we will carry out financial, criminal record and reference checks before you start working with us.