Job Title: Apprenticeship Coach
Location: Harrow, Middlesex, GB, HA5 5RW
Compensation: £37,215+ Benefits
Role Type: Permanent
Job ID: 39436
This is your opportunity to join Babcock as an Apprentice Coach.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone that is able to deliver learning effectively and maintain a professional approach
What will you be doing?
As a Functional Skills Tutor you will support Trainee Fire Fighters through an apprenticeship programme and delivery of Functional Skills.
Your duties will include
* Delivering and facilitating learning to support the completion of required Functional Skills at level 2 including testing to achieve the standards required by the awarding organisations
* One to one and group delivery for on demand workshops for Maths and English
* Create and maintain an efficient work plan practicing effective time management and cost effectiveness
* Support and record progress of apprentices at regular reviews.
* Provide Neurodiversity support to Apprentices and co-ordinate reasonable adjustment with the delivery team
The experience you'll bring
You will have Qualifications or a certificate in assessing vocational skills in a work related environment. Experience of delivering functional skills at level 2 within an educational environment
We would also like you to have:
* Knowledge of Functional Skills requirements
* Good working knowledge of MS Office applications
* Knowledge of the process for delivering Apprenticeship Standards
* Proven record in delivering and assessing learning
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
* We are happy to talk about flexible working. Please ask about alternative patterns of work at interview.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.