ARC Relief Operator
Looking for a new opportunity as an ARC Relief Operator? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled ARC Relief Operator to operate and monitor all notification systems expected in but not limited to the British Standard 5979, including CCTV within the ARC in a professional and efficient manner. Job Description
- £13.87 per hour. 42 hours per week.
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
The successful ARC Relief Operator will undertake the following duties:
The Ideal Candidate
- Record all events and actions taken in a clear, legible and accurate written evidential format. To provide an efficient and courteous communication and telephone answering service and deal efficiently with all enquiries.
- To liaise with the Police, other agencies, contractors and members of staff to ensure the appropriate use of the system. To include all evidential records and witness statements to a standard acceptable to the rules of evidence and observing the BS 10008.
- To maintain the provision of information required by the ARC Manager and the Senior Operator to assist the monitoring of the ARC systems and other security systems in accordance with the regulations. To follow process and procedures and ensure the continuity and admissibility of all evidential material.
- To support the ARC Manager, the ARC Management Team, The ARC Team Leader and the Senior Operator by providing monitoring of the maintenance programme to ensure full provision of the system and all stakeholder's reasonable expectations.
- CCTV Monitoring
- Alarm Monitoring
- Hold a current appropriate SIA license (CCTV Operator front line).
- Good standard of English literacy
- Good communicator
- Computer literate
- Good working knowledge of relevant legislation and standards
If our ARC Relief Operator position is right for you and you match our criteria of highly honed skills and qualities - please apply today with no hesitation, we want to hear from you!
We look forward to receiving your CV. About The Company
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. Offering high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.