To develop and lead a team of Site supervisors within a geographical region. To provide exceptional service to our clients at these NHS Trust sites. Manage client and contractual relationships in a commercial manner ensuring compliance and company policies are adhered to. Drive FM service and required client service solutions that exceed new and existing customer requirements.
Review business performance and ensure delivery of key targets in line with management and performance reporting. Demonstrate commercial value to your direct reports, line manager and Leadership teams, in line with the One Compass vision, values and overall business strategy.
Who you are:
- £XX per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who we are:
- Management experience leading and inspiring operational teams to deliver results
- Healthcare sector experience
- Excellent knowledge of NHS National Cleaning Standards
- Lead the implementation of change programmes to deliver operational benefits
- Experience of working within company guidelines to deliver results
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.