We have an exciting opportunity for an Area Manager to join the team who will manage the provision of multiple support services in the North West Region of England for the Cadent Gas contract and to have overall responsibility for the delivery of all hard and soft services across the region. Job Description
More about the role:
- £36,000 - £38,000 per annum + company car
- Mobile role - North West Region
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- To have a full knowledge of all areas of work to be covered in the course of duty in accordance with contractual Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Advocate and follow agreed policies and procedures and ensure your teams follow suit.
- Conduct appropriate training sessions to update knowledge of equipment, materials and procedures and actively encourage and promote documented training within the team.
- Carry out routine inspections and audits of the regional sites and ensure that all levels of the Support Services are maintained to a high standard and maintained at all times.
- Liaise with colleagues, and identify any training needs where appropriate in order to maintain standards.
- Ensure that all training needs in the department are monitored and the required training sessions are carried out to the company requirements.
- To ensure that the required Health and Safety standards as set out by the company and client are achieved at all times. Ensuring that all activities are carried out with full regard to statutory regulations company and location directives, procedures and Safety Rules
- To ensure that all activities are carried out with full regard to statutory regulations company and location directives, procedures and Safety Rules.
- To ensure that all security teams have their SIA licence displayed at all times and are following SOP's.
- To ensure that we adhere to the ACS standards of security for all our teams.
- Confident in HR policies and procedures
- Understanding of Hard Services and Soft Services delivery
- Skills in managing sub-contractors
- Project management experience
- To be a personable individual who has confidence to work closely with clients on a regular basis
- Have excellent customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Be organised and be able to work on their own initiative
Who we are:
- 2 years Area/ Regional Management experience within the Facilities Management business
- Ability to manage your own time
- To be computer literate and able to use Microsoft Office
- To have managed a varied portfolio of service streams
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
14forty, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is a leading provider of food and support services in the business and industry sector. We offer high quality integrated facilities management (IFM) solutions to clients looking for a single provider. Organisations who rely on the performance of their people for their competitive edge, our integrated services provide the best customer experience and deliver value. In a rapidly changing world, we help our clients stay agile and one step ahead; our experts deliver great service in safe environments every day.
Built on the fact that there are 1440 precious minutes in every day, 14forty aims to maximise the productivity of each of these for its clients.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.