Armourer Store Person
As a Store Person, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as an Armourer Store Person. After all, who doesn't dream about coming into work, doing what they love and spending time with friends? Job Description
Armourer Store Person
More about the role:
- £11.34 per hour, 37 hours per week
- Based in GL3 1HW
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
The successful Store Person will be responsible for the following duties:
Who we are:
- Receive all incoming receipts (weapons and ancillary items) and put to stock correctly. Any discrepancy action should be raised.
- Monitor cleanliness of Unit Small Arms
- Carry out all weapons accounting as laid down in JSP 886
- Ensure that private weapons are only issued on the production of a current and up to date Shot Gun Certificate. If unsure consult the designated unit armourer.
- In the absence of the Unit Armourer, liaise with Units for the planning of weapons issues and returns for exercises, ranges and operational tours.
- Ensure that all Accountable Documentation is completed correctly
- Carry out regular stock checks
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
ESS Support Services Worldwide, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, is the defence, government, offshore and remote business sector of Compass Group UK & Ireland. It provides food and support services to major companies and organisations operating in remote sites, defence, central and local government departments, police, prisons & offshore sectors.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.