Asda Cafe Manager - Lower Early - Reading
£28,000 per annum, 40 hours per week
What you'll be doing:
As an Asda Cafe Manager, you are at the heart of our operation and we are looking for a team player who will share our energy and passion and will contribute to our ongoing success.
You'll be working in a team full of fantastic people as a Asda Cafe Manager. Are you a hard-working individual with a cheerful, positive personality with exemplary customer service standards - then you are the person for us!
More about the role:
As an Asda Cafe Manager your main responsibilities will be:
- To prepare cafe-style food options at a high standard for our customers and keep waste to a minimum
- To complete the opening and closing checklists and produce weekly rotas
- To place orders for stock
- To ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly
- To delegate where necessary and ensure the team are proactive at all times
Who you are:
Experience in a similar role would be preferable but with the right personality as your base, we can teach you the rest.
- Some knowledge of food handling and Hygiene
- Be friendly, confident and have a positive 'Can-do' attitude
- Be hands on and thrive on working as part of a team
- Be passionate about great quality food and fantastic customer service
- Have great organisational skills
- Have some skills in computer literacy and meeting financial targets
- Have a good command of the English Language
As part of Compass you'll help to feed people, fuel progress and forge connections in around 6,000 venues. Join us to grow your career with the industry leader, and get competitive pay, great perks and unrivalled opportunities for learning and development, at one of the UK's biggest businesses.
Job Reference: com/1201/71583001/52615725/SU
Compass Group UK&I wants everyone in our business to feel able to be themselves at work and to have an equal opportunity to progress their career. We want to create a culture where we respect and embrace everyone's talents, beliefs, backgrounds, and abilities. Where our colleagues feel valued, can reach their full potential, and thrive - Diversity is Our Strength!