Department: Customer Services - Education
Closing Date: Friday 27th November 2020
ASN Assistant within the Cowal Area (current hours are located within Dunoon Grammar School).
This is a temporary post with an anticipated end date of 31st March 2021.
Applicants should note that:
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with - children.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
To apply for this vacancy, please click on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
- Kirsty Campbell, Depute Head Teacher
- Telephone : 01369 705010
- Email : Kirsty.Campbell@argyll-bute.gov.uk
- Reference : ARB07239/AED001366
Please note that you cannot apply for this vacancy by contacting the recruiting manager, applications must be made by clicking on the Apply Now button at the top of this page.
Please also note that we do not accept CV's, only applications completed and submitted via the Apply Now button on this page.