Sodexo's Integrator Property Services Management Team are looking to recruit 2 Asset Coordinator's on a 6 month fixed term contract.
In this exciting and interesting role you will be responsible for the collation of all Asset data from across the new buildings within the clients estate, (this could be boilers, lights, lifts etc) accurately adding them on to our Computer Aided Facility Management (CAFM) system.
You will need to be extremely skilled in using Excel, be inquisitive and able to gather information from the right people and having an understanding of the facilities management industry would be an advantage.
- To find out more about Sodexo's Integrator - property management services click here
- To find out more about some of our team members, and their roles click here
This is a home based role Job Description
Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits package.
We also offer Sodexo Discounts site promoting discounted mobile phone tariffs, savings across restaurant chains and days out, where you and your family can save money on everything from your weekly food shop to the latest cinema blockbuster and much more Main Responsibilities
- Manage all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and Asset data ensure data systems (CAFM) are up to date.
- Receive PPM and Asset data from Sodexo surveyors and supply chain, quality assure and provide this data to down stream processes
- Ensure the PPM plan and Asset Register are kept up to date and accurate
- Audit PPM and Asset data and identify gaps, aiming to have fully complete data sets.
- Liaise with supply chain to inform them of issues with PPM and Asset data and support them in progressing the solutions
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be an excellent coordinator/administrator who has experience of managing large data sets within excel.
- You will have used a CAFM system or be able to pick this up quickly
- Excellent excel knowledge
- Accuracy will be key and you will have good attention to detail
- As you will be based from home you will need to be able to work well independently and have the initiative to gather information from the right people across the business and with external suppliers.
About The Company
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 36,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the energy, corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
At Sodexo we are committed to a leading role in promoting equality opportunities and valuing diversity and inclusion. We seek to create a work environment based on mutual respect for all individuals, building a culture that appreciates and values the experiences and skills brought by each person to benefit our organisation and work hard to ensure that all people, whatever their race, colour, sex, gender identity disability, nationality, national or ethnic origin, religion or belief, marital/partnership or family status, sexual orientation, age, social class, educational background, employment status, working pattern, are welcome to and included within our organisation.
We're a Disability Confident Leader employer. We're committed to changing attitudes towards disability, and making sure disabled people have the chance to fulfil their aspirations.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.