We have a n exciting new opening for an Assistant Finance Business Partner to join the team at Chelsea FC. The successful Assistant Finance Business Partner will provide in-unit commercial finance support for Levy UK based at Chelsea FC, adhering to Compass policies and guidelines.
They will work closely with operational teams, finance colleagues and the client and actively participate in the development of a One Compass UK Finance Function to continually improve service levels, cost effectiveness and add value to commercial activities undertaken. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £36k per annum depending on experience
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Ensure costs are accurately captured and recorded in the correct periods
- Ensure all revenue is captured, recorded and reconciled and that cash & credit controls are in place
- Ensure adequate financial controls are operating on site to minimise / eliminate risk of losses & theft
- Oversight of PCI compliance
- Ensure contracts and controls and being operated in line with Finance and IS + Legal Core Signatures
- Work with operations to optimise / minimise labour and in-unit overhead costs
- Ensure Ops teams have labour planners in place and they are actively used - support in the preparation of these
- Provide budgets for all operational teams and compare forecast to actuals by department and area
- Ensure all costs are captured through robust purchasing process
- Prepare weekly reporting to strict deadlines for review and challenge with Operations Team
Who we are:
- AAT, Finance Degree or QBE
- Experience of Management accounting, in particular month end/year end accounts closure
- High numeric and analytical skills - excellent knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to communicate oral and written information concisely and logically
- Ability to analyse and evaluate information
- Excellent inter personal skills with proven ability to influence internal and external parties
- Ability to effectively plan and organise own work
- Ability to take on a broad spectrum of work under pressure and to deliver in agreed timescales
- Positive attitude towards colleagues
- Seasonal workload management
- CCAB Qualified desirable
- Knowledge of SAP desirable
- Previous Stadium experience desirable
- Full UK Driving Licence
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.