We have a fantastic opportunity for an Assistant Finance Manager to support the AELTC Wimbledon Finance Business Partner in driving performance, monitor and control change initiatives while also supporting the management team in understanding their financial performance.
You will be involved in IT systems and processes improvements; including but not limited to, the restaurant reservations system, the hospitality ordering portal and all EPOS and payment device technology. Ensuring at all times that the Group financial policies and procedures and the PCIDSS and GPDR policies are rigorously adhered to. Main Responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Assist in providing financial and commercial insight to the Contract Director and Operations Manager to support decision making and drive business performance
- Assist in delivering of the financial results and reporting of performance including budgeting and forecasting processes
- Management of debt (including cash collection) and ownership of balance sheet integrity including monthly balance sheet reviews
- Assist in ensuring smooth running of the Championships cash office functionality
- Ownership of Profit Protection processes, audits and compliance.
- To have a working knowledge of GDPR legislation and to work to ensure that the legislation is being adhered to.
About The Company
- Part qualified accountant with at least 1-2 years commercial experience
- Highly numeric and analytical skills and attention to detail
- Strong and dynamic team player
- Previous and demonstrable commercial finance experience of improving business performance and adding value
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends and also support events as required and as deemed necessary by the company
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK& I and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.