Assistant Food and Beverage Manager
- Job Reference: HOT08ED0
- Date Posted: 13 May 2022
- Employer: Hilton
- Website: http://jobs.hilton.com
- Location: York, England
- Salary: £24,000
- Sector: Hospitality & Tourism
- Job Type: Full Time
Let us stirr you towards something amazing
WELCOME TO A WORLD OF OPPORTUNITIES - No two days or two hotels are the same, but our spirit and passion for hospitality always brings all our teams together to create a culture of inclusiveness, positivity and drive to achieve our common goal. “To share the light and warmth of hospitality”. With amazing training, resources and support from both managers and colleagues, there is always an opportunity to develop and grow.
A WORLD OF REWARDS
• Free and healthy meals when on duty
• Grow your Career your next position could be as a Food and Beverage Manager or Restaurant Manager
• Personal Development programmes designed to support you at every step of your career
• A chance to make a difference through our Corporate Responsibility programmes – Find out what and how we are doing (https://cr.hilton.com)
• Team Member Travel Program: discounted hotel nights plus 50% off Food and Beverages (subject to individual outlets)
• Team Member Referral Program
• High street discounts: with Perks at Work
• Holiday: 28 days including bank holidays (increasing yearly to up to 33 days)
• Discounted dental and health cover
• Discounted Parking: off site for £4 per day
• Discounted Taxi between 11pm and 6am
• Modern and inclusive Team Member’s areas
You will join and lead our team in the Restaurant, Bar, Room Service and Conference and Events Department.
You enjoy leading your team of Waiters and Commis Waiters, ensuring a smooth and efficient service throughout the Restaurant. You will be dealing with all enquiries, resolving complaints and challenges as they arise whilst creating memorable experiences for our guests and colleagues.
Are you a natural leader, friendly, positive, passionate and eager to be part of a team of likeminded professionals? Then this is the job for you!
Want to know more about this job?
Contact Liz directly in our Recruitment Team on Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT MAKES US SPECIAL IS WHO WE ARE, AND WE ARE HILTON!
Hospitality Integrity Leadership Teamwork Ownership Now
The most recognized name in the industry, Hilton remains synonymous with the word “hotel.” From inaugural balls and Hollywood awards galas to business events and days to remember, Hilton is where the world makes history, closes the deal, toasts special occasions and gets away from it all.
Find out more about all our brands and hotels - Hilton Brands | Global Hospitality Company