As our Assistant Hospitality Manager you will aid in the management of a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to ensure profitably within an efficiently run hospitality environment.
You will be customer focused and financially astute to achieve company and client objectives. Providing the highest level of client and customer service and assist in the smooth operation of the hospitality function. What we'll give:
Assistant Hospitality Manager
- £28,000 per annum, 40 hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
- Medicash healthcare
- Eyecare vouchers
Levy UK are part of a multi-national business and is part of the Compass Group family. Our people work at the greatest venues and events in the world and do it with a smile on their face. In return we are committed to putting their health and wellbeing first as well as supporting their career development. Leicester City Football Club (LCFC) is a professional football club based in the East Midlands. The club competes in the Premier League, the top division of England's football league system, and plays its home matches at the King Power Stadium.
King Power Stadium has been the home of Leicester City since 2002 and was the venue as the Foxes lifted the Premier League title in 2016. More about the role:
Who you are:
- Understand and deliver all contractual terms
- Support your line manager in the effective liaison with the client to ensure the continual development of the partnership
- Demonstrates knowledge of food and beverage operations with a focus on innovation, standards and market awareness
- Ensure all client hospitality is delivered in line with the expectation look to up sell to increase revenue
- Ensure employees consistently demonstrate customer care, selling techniques, merchandising skills and knowledge of menu
- Complete labour schedule within the labour budget
- Effectively minimise any agency and overtime spend
- Adjust labour schedule in line with sales/budgets
- Analyse and manage effectively all in unit costs
- Ensure budgets are understood and achieved
- To communicate site and company targets
- Ensure that every team member is given a fair objective performance review and any agreed action is effectively followed up
- Team are supported, trained, coached and develop
- Labour turnover is monitored, and team is fully recruited
- Produce and utilise succession plan
- Ensure everyone is trained and adheres to all H&S and FS policies
- To encourage participation in Your Voice' and implement action plan
- Create and maintain a good team spirit
Previous management experience within the hospitality sector is essential. You will hold strong interpersonal and excellent customer service skills.
You will show courage when working under pressure, ensuring those around you stay motivated and have a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
Showcase your initiative for planning, organising and delegation with exceptional time management when supporting the Hospitality Manager and your wider department. Who we are:
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Levy Restaurants UK is the sports, leisure and hospitality sector of Compass Group UK and Ireland and British partner to Levy Restaurants US. A hospitality market leader, Levy Restaurants provides individual character to each of its clients through focusing on delicious food, great atmosphere and legendary service.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.