Are you a confident well-presented Assistant Hospitality Manager? We are looking for a career driven, well presented and dedicated Assistant Hospitality Manager to join a high end corporate environment within Restaurant Associates. APPLY NOW! Package description
- Up to £28,000 based on experience
- Monday to Friday only 40 hours per week
- An exciting role for a driven and talented individual who is keen for development and progression.
As an Assistant Hospitality Manager you will work with the team to ensure knowledge and presentation is impeccable at all times and the guest experience is exceeded. You will see the Hospitality floor as an extension of your personality and have an incredible pride in service delivery.
Our client has had a new building designed in London to meet their exact requirements, you will be responsible for
- A 60 seater a la carte brasserie restaurant, hospitality departments, 5 private dining rooms, meeting space for up to 400 guests. You will be holding internal and external events
- Meeting clients high expectations on key deliverables, such as service, accuracy of offer, innovation, customer service and marketing.
- You will build key relationships with key stakeholders, clients and PAs, thinking outside the box when it comes to new ideas for food and service especially within brasserie environment
About the company
- Strong organisational skills
- Widespread knowledge within food and beverage
- Passionate, enthusiastic and outgoing
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A pro-active and motivational attitude towards management is required
- Excellent communication skills
- Events background would be preferable
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.