Assistant Management Accountant - South | United Kingdom MOD | GB11208
We are currently seeking to recruit a Full Time Assistant Management Accountant to work within our Finance Department within KN Aerospace & Defence, LCST Contract in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
The Assistant Management Accountant will be report to the South Management Accountant.
- Production of weekly/monthly reports; Support in the preparation of weekly and monthly cost reviews
Ad hoc month end analysis work to support the Management Accountants; Maintenance and creation of management reporting spreadsheets
- Weekly and Month end ledger review, reconciliation and journal processing
- Parked and Blocked invoice investigation/resolution.
- Statement and GRNI reconciliation. Create weekly Purchase Orders for Agency staff
- Ensure all documentation, reports and statistics are completed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide financial support & guidance to the operational management team
- Monthly balance sheet preparation and review.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- AAT or Part Qualified CIMA/ACCA. Desire to complete professional accountancy qualification
- Experience of working in the financial sector /assistant accounting role.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- The role will require a high degree of multi-tasking and time management will be imperative.
- This is a customer facing role so good communication skills to senior level are essential.
- Experience of using ACON or a similar accounting package would be a distinct advantage.
- Intermediate Excel skills, with the ability to demonstrate your ability to work with formulas
- Dealing with Internal and External customers. The ability to meet the challenge of changing requirements.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.