We are currently looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to assist the Catering Manager in overseeing the catering and hospitality offering at Goffs Academy in Cheshunt.
You'll be responsible for improving the food offer & quality on site whilst leading a team to provide an outstanding customer service at all times. Job Description
More about the role:
- Up to £21K per annum depending on experience - term time only!
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
If you are passionate about providing a high quality food service, motivating and developing your teams to achieve great results and you thrive on being able to provide a bespoke and personal service to clients, whilst being given the opportunity to develop your full potential we want to hear from you. This exciting opportunity will be working with the Catering Manager in managing all front of house staff with the daily catering operation and hospitality. You will be motivating and developing the team to deliver a quality standard of service whilst managing the business needs and performance standards. Who you are:
Who we are:
- Catering management/ supervisory experience ideally within a contract catering and hospitality environment
- Standards and quality driven management style
- Sound knowledge of Hygiene, Health and Safety
- Motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery
- Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
- Financial and commercial acumen
- Computer literate
- Ability to deal with both internal and external customers
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Chartwells, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, is the leading provider of catering and support services to schools, colleges and universities in the UK. Chartwells works with over 2,000 education units including primary schools, secondary schools, independent schools, colleges and universities. Central to Chartwells is its Eat, Learn, Live ethos, which helps to educate young people about how to have a happy, safe and healthy lifestyle while contributing to a sustainable world.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.