- We currently have a brand-new opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join our team at the Costa Coffee store located in the St James Hospital in Leeds.
- As the Assistant Manager you will adhere to Costa brand standards and ensure that the customer is always at the heart of everything we do, but when it comes to creating unbeatable coffee experiences, there's plenty of room to let your personality flow too.
- Being an advocate for the Costa culture, you'll put your team, customers, and community first and make it your mission to get to know them, understand what makes them tick and leave everyone smiling.
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success.
- up to £22,000 per annum depending on experience
- The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
- Discounts at various high street stores
- 40 hrs per week
The Ideal Candidate
- We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Assistant Manager to manage a motivated, trained team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable store and ensure all budget targets and KPI's are not just achieved, but exceeded.
- As the Assistant Manager, you will support the Store Manager to ensure the success of a licensed Costa outlet at the St James Hospital in Leeds.
- Ambitious and commercially aware, with the presence and personality to influence the day to day business, you'll maximise your performance as well as that of your team . Leading by example and setting high standards, you'll enhance sales and provide our customers with great service.
About The Company
- The ideal candidates will have previous experience within a management capacity either within a coffee or branded restaurant environment. You will knowledge and experience of Hygiene, Health & Safety and branded audits.
- You will be a person who is motivated by a passion for quality and great service delivery, someone who can drive and motivate a team to deliver results
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.