We have an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Manager to join our M&S outlet in St James Hospital. As an Assistant Manager within our team you will be required to develop, lead, manage, motivate and train the team with the appropriate skills to deliver a profitable retail outlet / business and ensure all budget targets are achieved. To excel in the areas of operational excellence, financial performance and customer / client satisfaction to achieve company and client objectives within all Company policies, procedures and guidelines. Provide support in all areas to the Unit / General Manager. To ensure the efficient and economic use is made of all resources, including stock, team members and company assets. What we'll give:
Assistant Manager - M&S - St James Hospital
More about the role:
- £25,000 per annum
- 40 hours per week
- Based in Leeds LS9 7TF
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
Who you are:
- Understand and deliver all contractual specification and terms (if applicable)
- Promote the unit and act as a Compass Advocate at all times
- Ensure all customer requirements are delivered in line with the expectation
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques, promotional activity, product knowledge, employee training and development, ranging.
- To ensure the team are polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- Unit achieves more than 90% customer and client satisfaction scores and above current target in NPS scores and brand audits.
We are looking for an Assistant Manager with the following essential skills:
Who we are:
- NVQ Level 2 or City & Guilds 706/1 and 2 or equivalent
- Immediate Food Hygiene certificate
- Experience of leading and managing a small team of people
- Minimum 4 years retail / catering experience
- Strong communication skills - able to communicate at all levels
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work to strict pressured deadlines
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.