Kick Start your career and join the team at Hilton St Georges Park, proud to be the home of English football.
This unique Hilton property based outside Burton upon Trent (DE13 9PD) is the home of the 28 English Football Teams while also offering the opportunity to work for the biggest player in global hospitality, Hilton.
Be part of a high preforming team, creating a home from home for our leisure guests, world class sport teams and corporate clients.
When we say unique we mean it! Offering 228 contemporary bedrooms, complemented by a wonderful food and beverage offering including the relaxing Crossbar, Restaurant and Coffee Lounge which is proud to service Starbucks. In addition we have high quality meeting and events space, Spa and top class fitness facilities surrounded by acers of Staffordshire countryside including 13 outdoor football pitches including a replica of the Wembley pitch.
*Do you want to work for
the UK's #1 Great Places to Work 2021? If so, we have a world of opportunities available for you at Hilton Hotels and Resorts!*
This role is paying a salary of £24,075 per year
We are looking for positive and friendly candidates join our brilliant team. We have a variety of hours, contracts and shift patterns available.
We can offer you....
- Taxi to work scheme- we are proud to offer a five pound contribution each way towards your taxi bill to ensure you arrive and get home safely
- Free parking on site if you are driving to work
- Free meals during your shift
- Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted room rates with GO HILTON!
- Personal membership to Hilton Marketplace (Perks at Works)
About the role ....
An Assistant Outlets Manager is responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an
excellent Guest and Member experience while training staff and working within budgeted guidelines.
What will I be doing?
As an Assistant Outlets Manager, you will be responsible for assisting with managing operations of all Food and Beverage outlets to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. An Assistant Outllets Manager will also be required to manage, train, and develop team members and work within all budgeted guidelines. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Oversee operations of Food and Beverage outlets
- Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
- Recruit, manage, train, and develop the team
- Assist with annual and mid-year appraisals with team members under your responsibility
- Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Work within budgeted guidelines
- Assist in setting departmental
targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
- Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
- Accountable for monthly stock takes
- Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
- Deputise for the Food and Beverage manager in their absence
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
An Assistant Outlets Manager serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Previous Food and Beverage Management or Supervisory experience
- Knowledge of Financial Systems
- Flexibility to respond to a range of work
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service
- Positive attitude
- Good communication skills
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Excellent grooming standards
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Willingness to develop team members and self
- Degree in Relevant Area
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision "to fill the
earth with the light and warmth of hospitality" unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!