Who are we?
Founded in 1992 and with over 350 staff, Galliard is a property development, hospitality and management group overseeing mixed-use, residential, hotel and commercial projects across London, Home Counties, and the Midlands. Galliard has a £4.06 billion portfolio of over 5,300 homes, 153 hotel rooms, 726,000 square feet of commercial developments under construction and a further 5,200 units in planning.
With an impressive portfolio of award-winning developments, we are proud to be considered as London’s leading property developers.
Due to growth, we are currently looking to recruit an Assistant Property Manager (residential block) to join our team based in London (E14 9RH) or at our Head Office in Loughton (IG10 3TS).
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a large portfolio of developments in a professional and timely manner.
- To carry out various property management tasks as directed by the Property Manager, Senior Property Manager, and Head of Department.
- Assist the project management of Section 20 consultations, major internal and external works along with the relevant surveyors or relevant professional consultants.
- Manage electronic data and e-mails and ensure all records are updated.
- Dealing with email and telephone enquiries from lessees, subtenants, contractors etc. and ensuring information is circulated to residents.
- Assist with site visits to ensure all buildings are in good order.
- Ensure insurance claims are being processed efficiently and correctly (in conjunction with the property management team).
- Review and agree all circular & client correspondence including newsletters ensuring that communication is regular and accurate.
- Liaising with contractors - arrange repairs, cleaning, or other jobs (including emergency repairs) and attend appointments if required.
- Basic property management experience.
- Ability to work on own initiative/with remote manager.
- Excellent telephone and people skills.
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Capable of organising and prioritising workload and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to resolve problems.
- Honest, reliable, and friendly personality.
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff.
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary
- 24 days holiday
- Private health care cover
- Pension Scheme enrolment