This is an exciting role to assist with the day to day management of the onsite retail outlets including a coffee shop, restaurant and retail outlets onsite, including all food and beverage hospitality requirements.
You will assist with the implementation of the food safety management system onsite through on job supervision of the team and completion of required H&S Documentation. Job Description
More about the role:
- £27,000 per annum depending on experience
- 40 Hours per week
- Compass exclusive offers on PerksAtWork
- Access to a wide range of programs to train and develop you
- Pension contribution
As an Assistant Manager, service will be your focus area ensuring you exceed client expectations. You will thrive on getting the best out of your team and maximising commercial opportunities, ensuring the delivery of the service is exceptional. Who you are:
Who we are:
- Proven experience in managing successful teams in a similar environment - coffee shop and restaurant environment, contract catering experience preferred
- Good knowledge and experience of working with food
- Health & Safety for Caterer's, Food safety for caterer's
- Experience of leading and managing a team across a large multi-site operation
- Minimum 2 years management experience probably in a retail and contract catering environment
- Excellent financial acumen
As part of Compass, you have the opportunity to work behind the scenes at sports and leisure events, oilrigs and military bases, and in the heart of schools, hospitals, care homes, client offices and boardrooms - some 6,000+ locations across the UK and Ireland.
We do it all and so could you. Apply now and join the family!
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK and Ireland, prides itself on creating contemporary foodservice solutions from the tea-room to the boardroom - and everything in between - for business and workplace industry clients.
We bring exceptional culinary creativity and flair, style and hospitality to employee restaurants, cafés and executive dining rooms.
We are an equal opportunity employer, we celebrate diversity and are committed to building an inclusive environment for all employees.
Please note that we reserve the right to remove this advert prior to the advertised date, dependent on the level of response received. You are therefore advised to apply at your earliest convenience.