We are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and dynamic Assistant Unit Manager (Monday to Friday only) to work at one of our prestigious client locations based in Edinburgh. You will be joining our highly motivated and focused team, who produce outstanding food and an exceptional service. Job Description
- Up to £10.50 per hour depending on experience
- Monday to Friday only! - 40-hour per week with some flexibility
- Opportunity to grow and develop within the Compass Group
The Ideal Candidate
- Support the team and ensure they are fully trained to the requirement set by our client.
- Ensure the delivery of high standards of food quality and service
- Taking ownership of certain aspects of their business
- Managing a team of 5 onsite, motivate and develop team members
- Ability to liaise confidently with customers and clients and key stakeholders onsite
- Excellent service delivery and customer service skills are required to make sure we meet the SLA and provided the exact service the client requires.
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
- Highly competent in both written and verbal communication
- Health & Safety - Follows the right procedures and ensure all paperwork is completed
About The Company
- Experience within a similar role in catering and hospitality
- Hand on and works as part of the Team- Shares knowledge and experience with other team members to help them grow
- IT literate
- Customer service experience dealing with all levels in the business
- problem solving and leadership
At Restaurant Associates our vision is simple - We believe that great food and excellent service has the power to transform business success.
At RA we offer a distinctive experience for our clients because of our Associates' attention to the smallest detail, our relationships with the most talented consultant chefs and by sharing the very latest trends and ideas and we proudly boast the best chef, service, recipes and suppliers in the industry.
Our pillars are; brand, people, food, service with innovation underpinning everything we do in all areas of our business.
We are passionate about the power of great food and service on business and its ability to inspire, connect and empower people.
Please note: This vacancy may close before the advertised end date.