Associate HRBP - Employee Relations | United Kingdom MOD | GB11321
We are looking for an Associate HR Business Partner - Employee Relations.
You will be responsible to support, advise and coach managers to effectively manage performance, capability, employee engagement and overall organisational effectiveness, maximising human capital.
- Provide coaching to managers to allow them to effectively manage performance, capability, employee engagement and overall organisational effectiveness. Ensure that managers have the support to manage their colleagues through complex ER case through investigation an hearing cases
- Providing guidance to managers on any wider considerations, legal or required process steps that need to be completed (e.g. consultation with an individual ahead of progressing a change). To Act as point of contact for employees, line managers and wider HR teams to provide specialist employee relations advice in both informal ER interventions as well as complex, high risk or high profile cases.
- To determine priority cases, deciding on the best approach on a case by case basis and in line with legislation and Kuehne Nagel Aerospace & Defence (KNAD) policies and procedures.
- Provide balanced advice that manages risk but drives results, which are both fair and in line with KN values as well as commercially appropriate. Develop and maintain good relations (informal and formal) with the recognised Trade Unions.
Identify training and development needs and contract with the Centres of Excellence to deploy relevant solutions.
- Provide advice to colleagues and management on the delivery of HR programmes, practices, policies, legislation and regulatory requirements. Proactively identify partnership opportunities to foster effective relationships between business and broader HR
- Supporting other team members in delivering more complex statements of work e.g. workforce planning, organisational changes, as required according to business need
- Managing projects and owning process improvements within the team including identifying problem statements, defining deliverables, and managing projects to time and specification, communicating with stakeholders as necessary.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES
- CIPD qualified or equivalent or working towards qualification
- Good interpersonal, relationship building, influencing and negotiating skills at all levels
- Ability to communicate effectively with external and internal contacts, including presentation and facilitation skills.
- Exercises good judgment, diplomacy, and perceptual objectivity to effectively and appropriately make decisions. Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Aptitude to define problems, identify trends, collect data, and establish facts to draw valid conclusions
- Experience working both independently and collaboratively to implement solutions
- Strong planning and organisational skills - proven ability to manage a high and varied workload
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience of using an HR database.
GOOD REASON TO JOIN
If you would like to become a valued member of our team then we will also make sure that you're rewarded for your commitment and expertise. You will also have the opportunity to join the contributory Kuehne + Nagel pension plan and benefit from our Route 2 Rewards scheme which offers discounts and savings on a wide range of high street or internet goods and services. Eligibility to join private medical insurance scheme.
ABOUT KUEHNE + NAGEL
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world's leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
UK Resourcing Team