Here at O2, we're about technology that creates new and exciting experiences. It's why there are over 25 million people who choose to live life on O2.
Being part of Telefonica, one of the world's most innovative digital companies, we're able to open up all sorts of possibilities - not just for customers, but for the people who work for us, too.
Great benefits. Generous rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. Flexible working. These are just some of the reasons we attract great talent.
Our inclusive approach to recruitment helps us be a true reflection of our customers and their communities. That's why everybody's welcome at O2 - it's time to get everyone in the room.
We have a wealth of data and we believe that by using our data more smartly, we can engage our existing and prospective customers in a more timely and relevant way. It is an exciting time to join us, as we are currently building our mar-tech structure and a key tool will be our Data Management Platform (DMP). Job summary:
This role will focus on understanding the full potential of our data and the opportunities with 2nd party data. Working across internal stakeholders, agencies and partners to identify key audiences and implement cross channel. Reporting back to the wider business on audience performance and impact on KPIs. You will be accountable for:
What we are looking for:
- Take ownership of how to create a better understanding of audiences and audience segmentation
- Work with internal stakeholders, agencies and key media partners to look for opportunities with 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data. Make sure that data collection is maximised
- Manage data integrations where required, testing and implementation of those audiences both within own channels and media
- Working with analysts and the Digital Effectiveness Manger to gather further insight into data and analysis to ensure superior campaign performance
- Report on audience performance to the business
- Highlight opportunities for optimisation based on performance and working with partners (Google, Facebook etc.) to look for builds
- Implement the DMP
- Create, optimise and manage segments within the DMP
- Work across all campaign set up (including Selligent Marketing Cloud) and delivery to ensure you are collating data for future use
We'll be sending you emails about the status of your application. To make sure you receive these, please add @O2.com and @telefonica.com to your Safe Senders list.
- Proven data experience, collating, segmenting and understanding how this can be used for future campaigns
- Understanding of advertising technologies, especially DMPs
- Practical working knowledge of DMP
- Experience in testing is a plus
- Exposure to Digital & CRM planning and strategy
- Strong relationship skills and prior experience in managing internal stakeholders and agencies
We're looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we're open to considering part-time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
Join us and we'll encourage you to be bold every day. So take a deep breath, your career is about to go to exciting new places.
If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help.