Join us as an Audit Manager, Technology
- If you’re an experienced auditor or have a strong background in risk management, this is an opportunity to join us and play a significant role in mitigating risks across our business
- By providing independent engagement assurance, you’ll be able to make a tangible difference to the bank’s future
- This is an opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a highly visible part of the bank, giving you a great insight into how we work
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be supporting the engagement assurance planning, ensuring coverage of all key risks, complying with regulatory requirements for Internal Audit, and deploying resources to best use. You’ll be leading and undertaking key aspects of the assurance fieldwork, taking responsibility for the work undertaken by the team being delivered on time, fit for purpose and providing reliable evidence to support issues and opinions.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Providing quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve control
- Driving assurance for regular and complex engagements
- Building on an excellent Internal Audit position and influencing the evolution of the control framework
- Producing effective engagement reports which articulate risks and issues identified
- Supervising team members and supporting them through coaching, enabling them to realise their full potential
The skills you'll need
We’re looking for an experienced technology assurance professional, so a strong background in Audit or risk management and a comprehensive understanding of application technology risks and controls is essential.
If you have a relevant professional qualification, such as CISA, this would be ideal, although not mandatory.
You’ll also need to have:
- A proven ability to lead and deliver projects on time and to budget and quality
- Experience in delivering application audit’s adopting Agile principles will be beneficial but not a requirement
- The ability to actively identify and help develop talent through coaching and feedback
- Strong interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills with the ability to challenge and influence effectively