Join us as an Audit Manager in Change & Innovation
- If you’re an experienced auditor or have a strong background in risk management, this is an opportunity to join us and play a significant role in mitigating risks across our business
- By providing independent engagement assurance, you’ll be able to make a tangible difference to the bank’s future
- This is an opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a highly visible part of the bank, giving you a great insight into how we work
What you'll do
In this key role, you’ll be supporting the engagement assurance planning, ensuring coverage of all key risks, complying with regulatory requirements for Internal Audit, and deploying resources to best use. You’ll be leading and undertaking key aspects of the assurance fieldwork, taking responsibility for the work undertaken by the team being delivered on time, fit for purpose and providing reliable evidence to support issues and opinions.
Day-to-day, you’ll be:
- Providing quality, efficient and effective assurance and influencing business managers to improve control
- Driving assurance for regular and complex engagements
- Building on an excellent Internal Audit position and influencing the evolution of the control framework
- Producing effective engagement reports which articulate risks and issues identified
- Supervising team members and supporting them through coaching, enabling them to realise their full potential
The skills you'll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need need to be an experienced internal auditor with a strong background in auditing major change programmes, technology or innovation, as well as an understanding of risk management practices.
Alternatively, you'll need to be a highly experienced project manager, risk professional or a provider of assurance over change programmes, who is keen on a career in Internal Audit.
If you also have relevant qualifications, such as CIA, CISA, Prince2 or PMI, this would be an advantage,
You’ll also demonstrate:
- A proven ability to deliver audits or other assurance activities on time, to budget and at pace
- The ability to actively identify and help develop talent
- The ability to effectively communicate with and influence senior stakeholders during audit delivery
- An understanding of the wider business, technology and organisational change within a financial services organisation, including change methodologies such as waterfall and Agile