• Excellent knowledge of exploiting Microsoft Azure for design, delivery, and operation of cloud-native architecture solutions.
• A self-motivated desire to continually learn and improve.
• A strong background in Microsoft technology; experience of building scalable, resilient, and secured applications using combinations of Microsoft IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS, SharePoint, Dynamics 365 and Microsoft .NET, and Microsoft Azure integration services and data services..
• Exposure to and some experience of working with structured architecture approaches (e.g. TOGAF, Microsoft CAF, and Microsoft Azure WAF).
• Experience of working in collaborative teams and working in an agile manner in a commercial environment.
You will be required to pass through SC Security Clearance if you are successful in this recruitment process, which is a condition of undertaking the role. Please ensure you are aware of the requirements before submitting your application
For more information about Security Clearance you can check the requirements in advance online at https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/united-kingdom-security-vetting-clearance-levels/national-security-vetting-clearance-levels