The UK Microsoft Practice provides industry-proven solutions and is planning a dynamic growth in order to meet growing customers’ demand. Atos’s clients are increasingly using the ‘cloud’ for solutions which creates the need to migrate solutions and optimise the collaborative environments.
This is a permanent role that will require the successful applicant to gain security clearance.
Flexible working options considered. We’re passionate about diversity - if you require any adaptations for your work, or the recruitment process to enable you to be the best you can be, please discuss with us.
As an Azure developer you will directly engage with the customer including:
- Discovery and design, taking the requirements and designing an Azure based system to satisfy the user needs.
- Functional Specification/Technical Specification/Design Document writing/review as appropriate, agreement and sign-off for scope and change purposes.
- Estimating/Planning support - It is the responsibility of the developer to ensure that estimates of technical work packages are accurate, including estimation of technical lead time requirements.
- Technical Responsibility. Depending upon the size of the project, the role may be responsible for all technical aspects of a project, from inception to delivery.
Desirable skills & experience:
- Successfully defining and delivering Azure-based solutions
- In depth knowledge of the .net framework and C# programming language
- Web Technologies HTML, ASP.net Web forms, MVC, Web API
- Experience crafting development documentation and user guides
- Experience delivering projects using AGILE methodologies
- Building solutions using OOD and design patterns for enterprise
- Interpersonal skills enabling to articulate complex concepts to colleagues and clients.
- Consistent record of defining and articulating solutions based on the Microsoft Azure platform using the cloud, hybrid solutions with ‘on-premise’ aspects.
- Able to gain or currently hold UK Security Clearance to ‘SC’ level.
- Experience of Azure DevOps for development and CI/CD pipelines
Skills we’d like:
- MSSQL server, reporting services and integration services.
- Cognitive services
- Demonstrable working experience in a business analyst/software engineering/technical engineer position.
- Microsoft Certified