An opportunity has arisen within the Research & Development (R&D) department in Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust (AWP) for a Project Support Officer to support equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) through a number of initiatives running in the R&D Department of AWP.
Main duties of the job
The aim of post holder is to;
- Work across AWP to raise the profile of research and the benefits it has to the organisation, service users, carers, staff and clinical services.
- Increase the number of studies using Everyone Included; liaising with R&D staff, researchers and other companies to use the approach as a method to identify potential participants.
- Engage with NHS organisations across the West of England’s Clinical Research Network (CRN) to consider implementing Everyone Included.
- Support research delivery staff with research administrative tasks.
- Work closely with EDI staff within R&D and the wider Trust to raise the profile of research to underserved groups
Working for our organisation
We are AWP (Avon and Wiltshire Mental Health Partnership NHS Trust) a diverse organisation with over 5,000 dedicated staff providing inpatient and community-based mental health care. We provide services from a range of locations to approximately 1.8 million people living in Bath and North East Somerset (B&NES), Bristol, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire, Swindon, across the county of Wiltshire and in parts of Dorset. Our outstanding people promote mental health and wellbeing. The expertise and resources within AWP are dedicated to a person-centred approach for those who use our services and for all employees. We recognise that happy and fulfilled employees give better care.