Frustrated with how things are working at the moment ? So are we. Come and join us as we design and deliver our new model.
ARRS (Additional Reimbursable Roles Scheme) for Bristol, North Somerset & South Gloucestershire
We are redesigning our community mental health services so that in future people have a personalised, preventative and proactive integrated approach. Primary Care, voluntary services and AWP are working together to provide a one team approach for our local populations. Working alongside our communities and local authorities we aim to work with patients and their families making sure that issues such as housing, debt, carer fatigue, addictions are addressed at the same time as mental health problems. A range of professionals including care navigators, peer support works and this role, Mental Health Practitioners (ARRS) with be joining the existing services coming together to provide the one team approach.
At AWP we actively encourage applicants from all backgrounds; we are particularly keen to encourage applications from people from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds, those with disabilities and from the LGBTQ+ community. We want people to bring their unique blend of experiences, backgrounds, perspectives and knowledge to AWP, as diversity makes us stronger.
Main duties of the job
We are looking for mental health practitioners (social workers, occupational therapists and mental health nurses) to join us in delivering care in our new model of integrated community mental health. You will be working alongside other mental health professionals but delivering care from GP’s surgeries so that you are one of the key players in the new integrated team.
We have opportunities across:
- Bristol – comprising South Bristol, Inner City & East Bristol, North & West Bristol
- North Somerset comprising Woodspring, Weston, Worle & Villages
- South Gloucestershire
AWP values its staff and makes investment in their development a priority. Currently we offer the following development opportunities for staff:
- Development pathways for unregistered staff from apprentice to bands 2, 3 and 4 and for registered staff in bands 5, 6, 7 and 8
- Leadership programs
- Coaching and mentoring
- Access and funding for training including Care Certificate and nurse training
- Access to training via the Workforce Development Fund
- Robust preceptorship
- An induction program tailored to your needs
- Strong on-boarding and a buddy system
Rewards and benefits
As an AWP member of staff you will be able to access the following:
- Discounts available from retailers, UK hotels and main attractions – often up to 15% savings
- NHS Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme (scheme available several times a year)
- Flexible working options considered
- Relocation package may be considered for the right candidate